Thursday 28 April 2011

Dinner with Josie

My oldest best friend was here in Soton to visit me! We had so much fun! It is always really good and fun to see her again. I really miss her and all my friends in Sweden, as I dont see them that often.

Josephine <3 We had great days here, anyway and one night we dressed up and made ourselves pretty and then went out to dinner. We went to an Italian restaurant here in Soton. We started off with a bottle of white wine and some olives in garlic and herbes. So good! Then I ordered Pasta with sea food and a delicious sauce! It was amazing, usually I think that pasta dishes you get in restaurants are just as good as home (and going out to dinner, for me, is about luxury and something exceptional that you dont cook at home)so Im happy it was good!


For dessert I had a cheese cake which was amazing with raspberry coulis YUM!




I really need to do a cheese cake! Ill keep you updated!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment