Monday 2 May 2011

Cordon Bleu Crème Champignons

Over easter I was visiting my sister and her fiance in Luxembourg. My whole family was there as well as another family which was really fun!

We went out for dinner one night to Porta Nova (Go there if you ever in lux). Its an Italian/ French restaurant and the portions are huge!

I had the best food! I had Cordon Bleu Crème Champignons. Basically, its minute steak beaten so its really thin. On half the minute steak put Emmentaler cheese (as much or little as you like) and a slice of good ham. Then you fold the other half over that. Dubble batter (egg, flour with salt and pepper and lastly bread crumbs) and then you fry it in a pan with butter on top medium heat for about 7 minutes on each side.

This is how good it was :)


I know it might sound difficult to do but it is amazing and this is what it looks like!




Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment