Monday 23 May 2011

My dream

I don't know about you but my dream is to have a big beautiful kitchen (have a few ideas of the styles) and in that kitchen I want all kitchen supplies you can think of. I want to have access to a crepe pan even if I only do it once every year! I want to have everything accessible to me when I need it, because some times I just get an idea in my head of what I want to do and I cant because I don't have the supplies needed.

I do realise that it will take me years to get all that I need (read want) but I can always dream, can't I?

So here are some pictures of my dream kitchen supplies. (I'm sure more will come)
Le Creuset Frying Pan

Le Creuset Crepe Pan

Le Creuset Grill Pan

Le Creuset Wok Pan

Le Creuset Oval Casserole

Le Creuset Casserole

KitchenAid Mixer

What do you think? These are the big stuff I want, then there is loads of small kitchen supplies such as cheese grater, olive pitter and stuff like that. One of my favorite things to do is to window shop in kitchen stores and find the most original supply and guess what it is!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment