Friday 15 July 2011

Crete!

I was lucky enough to be albe to make it to Crete with my friend Anna! She is the most persuasive person I know, in a good way. She loves to travel just like me and she sold me this trip so well I couldnt resist! And Im happy I didnt!

One thing when I travel is that I love walking in different food stores to see what they actually sell and not only to tourists.

I found this crip taste which I thought was really cool. I have never seen this before, but then again I had never been to Crete.

I love how countries have a global product and then make it fit the end users in the particular countries! It such an amazing idea really, and it makes it a lot more interesting to travel and experience new foods!

The crips had oregano taste on them. And if you think about it, its not that strange, its just not what Im used to on crips. In sweden its plain salt or soure cream and onion, in England its salt and vinegar! That's something we dont really have in Sweden, although I have actually seen it resently but im ignoring it...

No comments:

Post a Comment