Sunday 23 October 2011

Snuggle Sunday

Hi, whoever reads my blog! :)

So this week I have only worked at one of my jobs as it is half term and the family I'm working with is in India! So its been a very slow and quite boring week, although fun when I'm actually at work! And I love that I really feel the difference when I am working 12 hour days and that I actually miss it when I do nothing..is this sad?? Hm...well for me I love to have lots to do and I easily get restless when I do nothing...which, to be honest, has been a little too much of this summer...

BUT....

Today is a Sunday - which is a day to rest on, right?? I woke up with a sore throat so I didn't go out and run as I did yesterday, although this was my plan! I felt a bit bad to not go out for a run so I thought I have to do SOMETHING productive! And baking was what I came up with! Quite the opposite though-a jog and baking ;). Haha...and it only took like 30 min to do the oat meal cookies...nevertheless is was something! And my flat mates enjoyed my labor of love! :)

I then watched the film Julie and Julia which is a lovely story about cooking and food and blogging and it's very inspirational. I snuggled up in the sofa with a nice warm cup of tea and a cookie and I warmed my feet under a blanket. Alex came a joined me too which was nice! The cookies were really good...Alex asked me if they were one of these healthy oat meal cookies...the answer is no. But they are good! Hope you all have had a Snuggle Sunday too and enjoyed the weekend!


Now starts a new week and autumn is upon us! I love, love, love autumn! The autumn is a reason to do lots of cosy stuff; walk in a park where leaves with all the colors from yellow, orange and red paint the pavements and where the warmth from the sun heats your back while the cold wind bites your cheeks. ITs just so refreshing and it makes me so happy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment