Saturday 8 October 2011

One step towards my dream

Hey, long time no see! Ive been too busy to be doing what I love - blogging. So finally, Im ill in bed so I have time ;)

A few posts ago I talked about my dream kitchen supplies and last weekend I bought the first part of my dream kitchen!......

A Le Creuset tea pot!! :) Im so happy, I drink tea from it almost every day! In fact, Im using it right now! :) Its amazing!!!! Love, love, love it!!


The only ting is I am a bit worrid that I will break it beacuse since we have moved in to this new flat in London with a kitchen floor being stone plates I notice how much I drop things on the floor!!! SO fingers crossed I wont drop my presious tea pot! Im being very careful but...håll tummarna! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment